Project yourself into the future and define your roadmap
To validate the relevance of these courses of action, Maplab was able to:
1- Simulate the travel time from each home to each workplace
2- Determine the optimal assignment of teams (maximum reduction of travel time between home and work while respecting the needs in skills for each site).
In addition, Maplab simulates the additional benefits associated with an electrification of the Vinci Facilities Grands Property Managers' vehicle fleet.
These actions would allow the company to :
Reduce their annual carbon footprint by 77%.
Reduce average daily commute time by 30 minutes
Reduce their annual travel costs by 20%.
A major challenge remains: implementing such an objective. To be operational in its change, the Maplab platform brings benefits:
For Vinci Facilities Grands Property Managers
- To identify the public charging stations closest to each employee's home.
- To show each employee the benefits of moving to a site closer to home.
- To have a tool to discuss mobility with employees during the annual mandatory negotiations (NAO)(cf. The Mobility Orientation Law).
- Identify the key players to electrify its fleet and the steps to follow to achieve this through a dedicated action sheet.
- Measure improvements in terms of QWL and CSR.
- Increase their purchasing power by reducing the cost of commuting to and from work
- Improve their quality of life at work through a better work/life balance: change jobs with equal skills to reduce individual commuting time
Beyond this internal use, it is also a tool to stand out during calls for tender. Indeed, Vinci Facilities Grands Property Managers can now value the consideration given by a client to the impact of the travel time of the employees who will be assigned to the maintenance of a new site.